Our Enterprise Architecture expertise spans the full technology lifecycle, moving projects from concept to planning to development and implementation. Our approach to Enterprise Architecture focuses on defining customer needs and documenting requirements early in the process. This, combined with our structured process management, provides the means for predictable, efficient, and successful results. Within each phase, we maintain a focus on validating each output to ensure alignment to the project’s mandates. Additionally, we look for ways to optimize infrastructures, find new efficiencies, and seek to maximize a return-on-investment. We leverage our vast, proven system engineering experience in designing and managing critical systems so we can apply technology and inspire solutions to enable federal enterprises to deliver on their mission. Some examples include:
- Working with a client in the Federal space to reduce its total cost of ownership and number of network operating systems though the consolidation of 45 directory services to one standardized environment.
- Working with a client to implement a formal SDLC with the incorporation of IBM Rational lifecycle tools, full lifecycle Configuration Management, and IV&V certification.
- Working with an International Government and private sector client to provide clinicians nationwide with real-time access to medical images, scanned documents, and clinical notes.
Taking projects through the complete system lifecycle, we support: Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Incident Management, and Service Level Management. Enterprise Architecture Capabilities
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Enterprise Architecture
- Green Information Technology
- Secure Cloud Computing
- Systems Capacity Planning
- Systems Deployment
The Datagain Service Oriented Architecture Project Management Lifecycle aligns business and information technology goals to ensure deployed systems meet mission needs. By identifying owners, authority levels, and responsibilities we establish checkpoints within the development process and deliver a stable solution that integrates seamlessly with existing systems.